Support The Carrack
Become a Carrack Sustainer
Sustainers make ongoing, monthly contributions of $5 or more to The Carrack through Patreon.
Since 2012, The Carrack has been functioning as a fiscally sponsored project of Fractured Atlas. We have depended on a sustainer program through their platform in which community members make small recurring gifts. While we are enormously grateful for that resource, we have outgrown the model. In 2018 we received our 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status from the IRS so are switching our giving platform to Patreon. Patreon grants us more autonomy while allowing us to build on the foundation of sustainership we’ve already developed.
How to become a Carrack Sustainer:
- Visit our Patreon page.
- Click “Become a Patron” on the top-right part of the page.
- Click “$1.00+ per month” and enter the amount you would like to contribute monthly.
- Enter your credit card information and click “Confirm and Pledge”.
- That’s it! Your chosen amount will be automatically drafted each month until you cancel. THANK YOU!
The Carrack Modern Art, Inc. is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; EIN 45-4589385. Contributions are tax-deductible, to the extent permitted by law.
Carrack Sustainers receive:
- Name recognition on our website
- Invitations to special events throughout the year like Curator Talks and Donor Appreciation Parties
- Early release opportunities to purchase deeply discounted tickets to our annual fundraiser with a monthly gift of at least $5.
And, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that your contribution helps make it possible for artists, organizers, performers and educators to share their work with their community in a professional setting free of charge, with complete creative control and absolutely no commercial pressure from the space.