The Carrack’s Final Community Show
This is The Carrack’s last exhibition. We hope that all artists will participate in this show!
The exhibition will open on Friday, August 30 and will remain on view through September 21, 2019.
- Drop-off your art: Tuesday August 20, 4-8pm.
- Pick up your art: Sunday September 22, 11am – 3pm.
The Carrack’s Final Community Show artwork requirements:
- 1 artwork per artist.
- Artwork must be 100% ready to hang or display. We do not frame or wire artwork.
- Artwork does not have to be for sale but may be priced for sale at the artist’s discretion. Artists may keep 100% of sale.
- *NEW* Sales will be directly between buyer and artist. Artist must have digital payment method or contact info to print on artwork label. To place red dot on sold work, buyer must show purchase receipt or artist will need to contact Laura Ritchie directly to confirm payment has been received.
- Artwork must not exceed 36 inches in any direction or 15 pounds.
- Artwork must be dropped off and picked up during the designated times. Unclaimed artwork will be donated to The Scrap Exchange.
- Artwork stays on display through September 21, 2019.
- Artwork previously displayed at The Carrack is ineligible.
- Drop off on Tuesday August 20 from 4pm – 8pm.
- Pick up on Sunday September 22 from 11am – 3pm.
- Artwork must be accompanied by this completed submission form.
Opening Reception: Friday, September 6, 6-9pm
Third Friday Closing Reception: Friday, September 20, 6-9pm
Go to the Exhibit Page.
RSVP on Facebook.