We invite all artists to join us for our annual Community Show! There is no entry fee or jury process, simply bring an original work that meets the requirements below.
Drop off: Sunday, January 14, 2018, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Pick up: Sunday, February 11, 2018, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Exhibit dates: January 18 – February 10, 2018
Third Friday Durham Reception: Friday, January 19, 2018, 6 – 9 p.m.
Community Show Artwork Requirements
- 1 artwork per artist.
- Artwork must be 100% ready to hang or display. We do not frame or wire artwork.
- Artwork does not have to be for sale but may be priced for sale at the artist’s discretion. Artists may keep 100% of sale.
- Artwork must not exceed 48 inches in any direction or 15 pounds.
- Artwork must be dropped off and picked up during the designated times. We cannot store artwork.
- Artwork must be accompanied by a completed submission form.
- Artwork stays on display through February 10.
- Artwork previously displayed at The Carrack is ineligible.
THANK YOU for sharing your work with us and our community!
View the page for this exhibit.