Support The Carrack
Become a Sustainer
Collective ownership and widespread grassroots support are vital to keeping this space open, experimental, community-oriented and ever-evolving. The best way for individuals to support us is by becoming a Carrack Sustainer. Individuals, businesses and organizations can also support us through sponsorship.
Carrack Sustainers agree to make ongoing, monthly contributions of $5 or more to The Carrack. This amount is automatically drafted from a donor’s bank account each month. It’s easy, convenient and fully tax-deductible through our fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas.
The Carrack Modern Art is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the purposes of The Carrack Modern Art must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
How to become a Carrack Sustainer:
- Visit our fiscal sponsorship page on the Fractured Atlas website.
- Select “Donate Now” on the right side of the page.
- Enter your monthly donation amount and select “Today and again every month.”
- Choose whether or not you would like to cover the sponsor’s administrative fee for your donation.
- Enter your information.
- THANK YOU!
Carrack Sustainers receive:
- Name recognition on our website and in The Carrack gallery
- Invitations to special donor events like Curator Talks and Appreciation Parties
- NEW > Early release and discounted opportunities to buy tickets to our annual fundraising event
And, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that your contribution helps make it possible for artists, organizers, performers and educators to share their work with their community in a professional setting free of charge, with complete creative control and absolutely no commercial pressure from the space.