Become a Carrack Sustainer
Sustainers make ongoing, monthly contributions of $5 or more to The Carrack through our fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas.
Fractured Atlas is a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the purposes of The Carrack Modern Art must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
How to become a Carrack Sustainer:
- Visit our fiscal sponsorship page on the Fractured Atlas website.
- Select “Donate Now” on the right side of the page.
- Enter your monthly donation amount and select “Today and again every month.”
- Choose whether or not you would like to cover Fractured Atlas’s administrative fee for your donation.
- Enter your information.
- That’s it! Your chosen amount will be automatically drafted each month until you cancel. THANK YOU!
Carrack Sustainers receive:
- Name recognition on our website
- Invitations to special events throughout the year like Curator Talks and Donor Appreciation Parties
- Early release opportunities to purchase “baseline price” tickets to our annual fundraiser, The Muse Masquerade
And, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that your contribution helps make it possible for artists, organizers, performers and educators to share their work with their community in a professional setting free of charge, with complete creative control and absolutely no commercial pressure from the space.
The Muse Masquerade
Thank you to all of the guests, volunteers, sponsors, and artists who made our annual event, The Muse Masquerade, a success! We met our goal to raise $30,000. To read about the event, click here.
For information about individual or corporate sponsorship opportunities for The Carrack at the $500+ level, please contact gallery director Laura Ritchie. For sponsorship opportunities specific to our annual fundraiser, The Muse Masquerade, please click here.