Support The Carrack
Become a Carrack Sustainer
Sustainers make ongoing, monthly contributions of $5 or more to The Carrack through our fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas.
Fractured Atlas is a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the purposes of The Carrack Modern Art must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
How to become a Carrack Sustainer:
- Visit our fiscal sponsorship page on the Fractured Atlas website.
- Select “Donate Now” on the right side of the page.
- Enter your monthly donation amount and select “Today and again every month.”
- Choose whether or not you would like to cover Fractured Atlas’s administrative fee for your donation.
- Enter your information.
- That’s it! Your chosen amount will be automatically drafted each month until you cancel. THANK YOU!
Carrack Sustainers receive:
- Name recognition on our website
- Invitations to special events throughout the year like Curator Talks and Donor Appreciation Parties
- Early release opportunities to purchase “baseline price” tickets to our annual fundraiser, The Muse Masquerade
And, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that your contribution helps make it possible for artists, organizers, performers and educators to share their work with their community in a professional setting free of charge, with complete creative control and absolutely no commercial pressure from the space.